Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and OG1N Ltd (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
I / We are OG1N Ltd, a Company registered in United Kingdom, number 09901945 Our address is 82 Salisbury Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England, SG1 4PF.
You are: Anyone who uses Our Website.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave Our Website immediately.
These are the agreed terms
|“Content”||means the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations.|
|“Intellectual Property”||means intellectual property owned by us, of every sort, whether or not registered or registrable in any country, including intellectual property of all kinds coming into existence after today; and including, among others, patents, trade marks, unregistered marks, designs, copyrights, software, domain names, discoveries, creations and inventions, together with all rights which are derived from those rights.|
|“Our Website”||means any website or service designed for electronic access by mobile or fixed devices which is owned or operated by us.|
|“Services”||means the service provided from Our Website.|
- Children on Our Website
- Whatever the age of consent in your country, we are anxious that they should be protected from unsuitable Content. To protect your children, you should know our policy, which is as follows:
- In the children categories, our volunteers have checked both the entries, and, where relevant, the links.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 18 years.
- Any person of any age may freely access any page of Our Website. We do not check identities nor moderate Content.
- It is you, not we, who provide access to Our Website for the children in your care. It is for you to check that the Content your children might see is suitable for them.
- Where links are concerned, you may like to check the privacy policies of those sites where your children might visit frequently to see how they collect and use information.
- Filter software may also be useful to you.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for Content that anyone has placed on Our Website for the content of site accessible by a link from Our Website.
- You now agree to waive any claim you may otherwise have against us on account of age-related suitability of Content and to indemnify us against any claim made by any person on behalf of a child in your care.
- Intellectual Property
You agree that at all times you will:
- Not do anything which does or might reduce the value of our Intellectual Property or challenge our ownership of it.
- Notify us of any suspected infringement of the Intellectual Property;
- So far as concerns our work provided or made accessible by us to you, you will not:
- Copy, or make any change to any part of its code;
- Use it in any way not anticipated by this agreement;
- Give access to it to any other person than you, the licensee in this agreement;
- In any way provide any information about it to any other person or generally.
- Not use the Intellectual Property except directly as intended by this agreement or in our interest.
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement. If in any jurisdiction an implied condition, warrant or term cannot be excluded, then this sub paragraph shall be deemed to be reduced in effect, only to the extent necessary to release that specific condition, warranty or term.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- Our Website contains links to other internet websites. We have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website or from your buying services or goods via such a website.
- The OG1N Ltd Website and OG1N Ltd Services are provided “as is”. We make no representation or warranty that Our Website will be:
- useful to you;
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose;
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
- We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website.
- We accept no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on Our Website or through the Services;
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is:
- indirect or consequential loss; or
- economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies (who may enforce this clause under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 / Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) (Scotland) Act 2017 as well as to ourselves.
- Miscellaneous matters
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- Any communication to be served on either party by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or by e-mail.
|It shall be deemed to have been delivered:|
|if delivered by hand: on the day of delivery;|
|if sent by post to the correct address: within 72 hours of posting;|
|If sent by e-mail to the address from which the receiving party has last sent e-mail: within 24 hours if no notice of non-receipt has been received by the sender.|
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree that any dispute arising from it shall be litigated only in that country.
- GDPR STATEMENT
Who we are
This is the privacy statement of Og1n Ltd.
Types of personal information we collect
We may collect, use and store different types of information about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
|Types of personal information||Description|
|Identity Data||Your name and title|
|Contact Data||Where you live and how to contact you, including email, postal address and telephone number.|
|Transactional Data||Details about payments to and from you. These are not visible to any of our systems as all card transactions are carried out securely via a card transaction provider.|
How we use your personal information
In general terms, we collect and use personal information to:
- deliver our services and meet our legal responsibilities
- contact you by post, email or telephone
More specifically, the table below explains how we use your personal information and the reasons that we rely on in doing so. Where these reasons include legitimate interests, we explain what these legitimate interests are.
|What we use your information for||Our reasons||Our legitimate interests|
Where we collect your personal information from
We may collect personal information about you (or your business) from the following sources:
- Data you give to us
- Data we collect when you use our services
Who we share your information with
We never share your personal information with any third parties:
If you choose not to give your personal information
If you choose not to give your personal information it may delay or prohibit us from meeting our obligations / lead to us cancelling the service you have with us
How long we keep your personal information
No longer than one month from the data of transaction.
Where we hold your personal information internationally
As an email and then off line as an email back up.
Access to your information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold.
Correcting your information – We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
Deletion of your information – You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you where:
- You consider that we no longer require the information for the purposes for which it was obtained
- We are using that information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent – see Withdrawing consent to using your information below
- You have validly objected to our use of your personal information – see Objecting to how we may use your information below
- Our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations.
Objecting to how we may use your information – You have the right at any time to require us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In addition, where we use your personal information to perform tasks carried out in the public interest or pursuant to the legitimate interests of us or a third party then, if you ask us to, we will stop using that personal information unless there are overriding legitimate grounds to continue.
Restricting how we may use your information – in some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information about you that we hold or assessing the validity of any objection you have made to our use of your information. The right might also apply where this is no longer a basis for using your personal information but you don’t want us to delete the data. Where this right to validly exercised, we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
Portability – if we process personal information that you provide to us on the basis of consent or because it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party, and in either case that processing is carried out by automated means, then you have the right to have that personal information transmitted to you in a machine readable format. Where technically feasible, you also have the right to have that personal information transmitted directly to another controller.
Automated processing – if we use your personal information on an automated basis to make decisions which significantly affect you, you have the right to ask that the decision be reviewed by an individual to whom you may make representations and contest the decision. This right only applies where we use your information with your consent or as part of a contractual relationship with you
Withdrawing consent using your information – Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us in any of the ways set out in the Contact information and further advice section if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Changes to our privacy statement
We keep this privacy statement under regular review and will place any updates on this website. This privacy statement was last updated on 16 May 2019.
Contact information and further advice
Please contact us via the contact form on the website.